ERP Technical Architect
Do you make complex technology look easy? So do we.
You know Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions do more than keep businesses running; they race them forward. We'll surround you with people who as are passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
Your in-depth understanding of how enterprise works enables you to create seamless solutions that build businesses. You're a dedicated, analytical software developer who turns issues into improvements. You love putting your skills to the test, offering new ideas for exciting transformation projects, and you enjoy guiding the full lifecycle of software development from analyzing requirements to delivering real solutions for clients.
About the job
Enterprise Resource Planning is all about helping businesses simplify complexity and thrive in the digital age. You'll be solving your clients' challenges and turning their needs into goals and solutions with Dynamics 365. You'll design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems. You'll get to work on systems and applications for market sale, as well as large-scale proprietary software for our own use.
As an ERP Software Development Manager, you'll:
- Use Dynamics AX to design, develop, document, test and debug new modules and extensions
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual designs and business requirements
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation
- Support colleagues in tracing during prototyping
- Travel, as needed.
You're a flexible manager who can switch between projects and processes, and reshape work plans - all the while maintaining focus and supporting your team. You love an informal environment where you can use your initiative and judgment to direct your own work, and that of your team. You understand how businesses work inside and out, and pair your proven technical capabilities with your great interpersonal skills to offer both technical and operational support and mentorship.
Your experience ideally includes:
- Working with Microsoft Dynamics
- A solid grasp of organizational policies and process
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Six to eight years of professional experience
- Mentoring and supporting junior colleagues, and supervising project teams.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top