ERP Solution Developer, Sr. Analyst
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career...it's your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference to you, your customers, and the world.
At Avanade, we:
- Are passionate about using leading-edge innovation in the delivery of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals
- Thrive on open dialogue and collaboration. We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork, both within a project team and larger communities within Avanade.
- Are committed to growth - as an organization and for each individual.
ERP Solution Developer Sr Analyst
A Senior Analyst, ERP Solution Developer defines the functional and technical design, and leads the coding and testing of ERP software applications to meet business requirements. An Analyst applies functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation of configuration changes and maintenance of ERP software applications.
Responsibilities may include:
- Participate in the assessment of the customer environment and requirements and document the findings properly
- Create technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Develop components of new ERP applications using the Microsoft technology stack
- Perform tests according to a given test plan and document results
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environments
- Identify and escalate problems
- Maintain and repair existing ERP applications
Must have excellent communication skills and hands-on experience working on component based ERP applications in a distributed environment.
Individuals should possess:
-2-4 years as a programmer
- 2+ years of enterprise software development
- 2+ years of team software development
- Strong communication skills
- Deep Microsoft platform skills
- Full software development lifecycle experience on enterprise-class, scalable applications
2+ years of demonstrated strong knowledge and proficiency in the following:
-Strong Experience working with X++ ------Azure platform ---C# or VB.NET
-QA and testing procedures
Proficiency in 1 or more of the following:
- Services Oriented Architectures
2+ years demonstrated strong knowledge and proficiency in the following development methodologies:
- Object oriented development
- Component based development
- Design patterns
- Design for reuse
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility
Requisition ID - 56016
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top