ERP Engineer, Consultant
As a Dynamics AX/365 Senior Consultant, you will ensure the quality and thoroughness of the analysis performed under your supervision and gather approvals for project deliverables. You will be responsible for maintaining requirements packages and leading work plan tasks, as well as identifying and mitigating risks. You will be responsible for your team's delivery of planning documentation and communicating these essential activities.
In this highly demanding role you'll be responsible for complex ERP implementation projects in the field of finance and cost accounting
You'll support clients in defining and implementing integrated solutions and liaise closely with all relevant partners and teams to develop effective concepts
From planning and budgeting to controlling and reporting - you'll manage the whole project cycle
Last but not least, you'll ensure first class client support and assist colleagues in demanding presales projects
You have a strong analytical mind with a talent for leading and mentoring others. You are skilled at distilling information into insights that can be used to compete and win.
- Commercial education combined with an advanced training in economics, business information technology or a similar discipline
- A proven track record in Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 consulting in a finance and cost accounting environment plus a deep understanding of the ERP value-chain
- Analytical strength, solution and client oriented working style
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Resilient, flexible, able to work autonomously and in teams
- Willingness to travel
Back to top