ERP Business Analyst
Avanade Australia is looking to hire a Cloud Security Architect for our Australian Security Consulting practice in Canberra. Candidates must be Australian and have the ability to gain Security Clearance!
About the role
Working on some of the largest and leading-edge projects; the role of the Cloud Security Architect is to be customer facing and to play an active role in transforming our client's Security on their Microsoft platforms through designing and implementing Microsoft Security technologies on-premise and in the cloud.
We are currently looking for candidates with deep technical skills, with a background in infrastructure and experience or good understanding of designing and implementing security controls for cloud architectures, specifically Azure IaaS, PaaS and new capabilities around cognitive services and IoT.
Candidates with knowledge and experience of Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite will be preferred.
The role will involve delivering throughout the project lifecycle and candidates should be comfortable with performing discovery, analysis, design, build, test and deployment of solutions. Candidates must be comfortable meeting with clients and leading workshops.
This role will also be involved in presales and support the development of proposals, estimation and client presentation.
We require a technically capable candidate with a deep and proven understanding of Microsoft security technologies. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate expertise across at least three of the following areas and a desire to learn more:
- Cloud (Azure)
- Identity and Access Management (Azure AD, Conditional Access and AD FS)
- Identity lifecycle management (FIM, MIM)
- Threat Protection (Advanced Threat Analytics, WATP)
- Information Protection (DLP, AIP, RMS)
- Data Loss Prevention (Azure Information Protection/AD RMS)
- Mobile Device Management (Intune)
- Mobile App Management
- Conditional Access
- Cloud Access Security Brokers
- Cloud App Security
As a potential member of our growing Security Consulting practice the successful candidate must have a strong foundation across the Microsoft Security solution stack. Experience and subject matter expertise in at least three of the technologies listed below is preferred:
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Active Directory Domain Services
- Active Directory Certificate Services
- Azure AD Connect
- Azure Information Protection/RMS
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Identity Manager
- Office 365 Security
- Office 365 Cloud App Security
- Microsoft Cloud App Security
- SIEM Integration
- Data Privacy and an understanding of GDPR
- CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft Office 365 exams 70-346, 70-347
- Microsoft Azure exams 70-532, 70-533
Back to top