ERP Business Analyst
As an ERP Business Analyst, you will collects and analyze requirements and solve problems using ERP solutions. You are a a liaison between Avanade clients and ERP consultants, particularly during the initial phase of projects.
Day to day you will:
• Transform the business process decomposition and requirements into a logical and technical model, and map the processes to application requirements
• Prototype and configure the respective business processes in AX and making sure the system reacts in the manner according to the constraints defined by the customer
• "Leads client workshops, with client management, to analyze and design solutions for any application and/or process gaps detected during prototyping.
• Writes functional specifications and interfaces with technical team to insure functional requirements are understood"
• Create or evaluate the customer's business process decomposition
• Define or evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements and link them to the business processes
• Document the settings and prepare customer specific system documentation
• Assist the technical staff by testing the behavior of the system
• Transition the solution to the support organization
• Support the key-users in user acceptance testing of the system
• Train key-users and/or end-users
You likely have 1-2 years of relevant professional experience.
Your technical and non-technical skills include::
Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment
Strong client interface and presentation skills
Strong business acumen
Track record of initiative and outstanding performance
Excellent interpersonal skills-'Customer Focus'
Manages customer expectations effectively
Ability to quickly build relationships
Passion for learning
Strong time management skills
Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology
Working knowledge of Microsoft platform skills
Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
Requisition ID - 56752
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top