Entry Level CRM Solution Developer, Seattle
About the role
The Digital Sales and Service (DSS) team analyzes, programs and implements customer relationship management (CRM) systems for our clients. It ensures that other client software applications integrate well with the CRM solution, that the CRM solution meets the client's business needs, is easy to use and easy to maintain.
As a DSS Solution Development Analyst, you will be familiar with at least one leading commercial CRM system. You will assist Avanade delivery teams with Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution planning, analysis, design, build and test. You will also provide support in CRM issue escalation and resolution.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Support design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Assist with designing and deploying implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Building positive client and peer relationships by developing an understanding of customer's business and project scope
- Assist in identifying the client pain points, proposing a solution and estimating project work
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the work week
- Ensure that project quality meets Avanade standards through KPI identification and testing plan
- Support continuous improvement of client experience by proactively identifying potential challenges
- Travel as needed
You are responsible, proactive and patient. You can manage your time in accomplishing tasks and are adept at thinking through complex problems to arrive at a workable solution. You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world.
Your technical skills likely include:
- An understanding of common industry-standard business practices supported by CRM
- Some understanding of CRM or other business management software (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Functional and Technical experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) configuration, web service programming, development and Application Integration capabilities such as creating a customer portal solution to the Internet is a plus
- Ideal candidates will seek to obtain certifications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft development technologies or MS SQL Server administration;
- Some knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS) environments, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .NET, etc.
Your non-technical skills likely include:
- The ability to work with clients to develop and manage an action plan
- Some consulting experience to external clients
- Experience working with global and offshore teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Four-year Bachelor's Degree
To qualify for this position, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment-based work authorization
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Requisition ID - 56076
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top