Enterprise Architect - ERP
ERP Enterprise Architect
Do you know how turn needs into solutions? So do we.
Clients trust you to solve their problems because you understand what they need - and how to do it. You are your client's advocate and the ultimate authority on how specific systems, applications or process designs can move their business forward.
You're a problem solver, knowing the systems, applications and processes that will make a client happy, no matter how complex the IT solution and integrated architecture. You bring expertise and creativity to designing activities and building system prototypes to meet client needs.
About the job
Business and IT don't always speak exactly the same language. It can be hard for companies to know how IT can help solve their problems and increase profitability. They need you to understand their business and translate their needs into a software solution that will realize results.
Working as an Enterprise Architect in ERP, you'll:
The primary role of the enterprise architect is to make sure that the business and IT are in alignment. The enterprise architect must also make sure that the different enterprise systems are integrated and aligned in a secure, efficient and adaptable manner. The final architectural solution must be sustainable for many years to come.
The Enterprise Architect:
• Ensures alignment of the company business goals with the IT strategy
• Defines the enterprise applications and their interconnectivity (interfaces)
• Performs a software selection for the integration architecture components based on the integration requirements and client's overall technical architecture guiding principles
• Works to improve information flows between the systems - avoid data duplication
• Facilitates Joint Application Design sessions with the interfacing application teams to ensure cross-team communication and collaboration
• Identifies cross-team issues, and communicates them to the appropriate team leads
• Has long term strategic responsibility for the company's IT systems and infrastructure
• Ensures that security policies are in line with the business needs
• Develops guidelines and standards for the development and use of the IT within the company
• Experience implementing enterprise integration architectures
• Experience designing integration solutions
• Deep knowledge of the selected packaged integration architecture components
• Great communication skills in both Swedish and English
• Ability to define and communicate the "big picture" in terms of the overall integration solution (both functional and technical components).
Back to top