Discover Avanade – IT Sweden's best kept secret
Did you know that Avanade is the world's largest, independent, Microsoft innovator? For our employees we offer a chance to be part of our clients' digital transformation journey and leading the way for IT in Sweden – a chance to say "I was there, we did it!".
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It's more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference to you, your clients, and the world.
Together with your colleagues, you will be working on highly complex projects for some of Sweden's most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. With the best people in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours.
As a global organization, we recognize and embrace the diversity that comes from working with people all over the world. Allowing each individual to be the best at what they do makes us better at what we do.
Enterprise Architect in Avanade
At Avanade, we deliver end-to-end solutions for our customers and as an Enterprise Architect you will help realize and optimize the technical delivery. We look towards you to provide guidance and leadership in our architecture and developer communities, both within the client delivery and Avanade as a company. Communities that span across the globe with a deep pool of knowledge and experience to tap into.
As Avanade has a sole focus on the wider Microsoft eco-system, we have accumulated the industries deepest competence in crafting and delivering solutions within this space.
As Enterprise Architect, you are responsible for:
- Architecture and design for solutions when bidding for work
- Strategic responsibility for the systems we deliver to our clients
- Tactical responsibility for our client's technical implementations, including policies and principles for all standard *-bilities.
- Architecture and design for integration flows between systems in and outside of our responsibilities
- Guide and mentor projects and developers in architectural and design decisions
- Alignment of technical implementation strategies with our client's business goals
Could the role as Enterprise Architect with us be the next challenging opportunity for you?
- Are you passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals?
- Do you thrive in an organization with real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better?
- Are you analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have an eye for business?
- Are you encouraged by having influence over the architecture in a global cloud and digital solutions?
- Are you able to see the big picture but still understand the details when needed?
- Are you a believer in keeping a structure in the solution but also being able to adopt to specific needs where it is needed?
- Are you a person that like working in high pace with many parallel initiatives and work streams?
- Do you have a never-ending thirst for knowledge and you like to share it with fellow colleagues?
- Would you love to be part of a skilled and passionate team of that every day will inspire you to be the best you can be?
If so, we might be just right for each other! Are you ready for a real career? Apply today!
More about Avanade
With over 29,000 people worldwide, we are at the forefront of helping major organizations in the private and public sectors to deliver mission critical solutions.
Our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our core values guide our work:
- We act with integrity and respect.
- We believe everyone counts
- We change things for the better
- We deliver with excellence
- We innovate with passion and purpose.
Beyond delivering technology, cloud and managed services, we offer innovative solutions, built on the unique expertise we've gained from our one-of-a-kind experience with our colleagues, partners and clients.
Requisition ID - 44013
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top