Dynamics CRM Solution Development role -(LA. SF, Denver, Pheonix)
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade is the leading digital innovator for Microsoft's Dynamics 365/CRM applications with extensive implementation expertise, industry offerings, and user experience capabilities. Across the globe and in multiple industries, Avanade helps enterprises create superior customer experiences, deepen customer relationships and maximize business agility.
We are hiring Dynamics' CRM Solution Developers at the Sr. Analyst, Consultant, Sr. Consultant, Manager, and Architect levels in the following locations: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Phoenix, and Denver.
Dynamics' 365 CRM Developers are involved at various stages throughout the project lifecycle. Developers provide technical leadership on large and complex projects to the functional team, development team, and clients. The Solution Developer's job is to understand not only the technical environment, but also the functional requirements of the project. They customize, integrate and extend the Microsoft Dynamics 365 software package to meet the needs of our clients.
- Developing applications with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and related technologies from design through to testing and deployment;
- Providing advice and direction regarding Microsoft Dynamics CRM capabilities and functions to customer organizations;
- Building positive client and peer relationships by developing an understanding of customer's business and goals;
- Identifying potential opportunities for additional opportunities and revenue generation;
- Developing analytical and insightful recommendations to meet deliverable targets and complete project tasks within budget and to customer satisfaction;
- Identifying and communicating conflicts or issues to Project Manager or Team leader;
- Participating in practice initiatives (functional/technical analysis, documentation development, project estimations etc.).
- Travel ~80%
- Writing technical design documentation.
BS/BA in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
2-10 years experience using web development tools and technologies such as:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Web Service programming
- Creating and configuring custom workflow activities and plug-ins
- Advanced client-side scripting
- Application integration capabilities, including but not limited to creating a customer portal solution that connects Microsoft Dynamics CRM to the Internet
- Demonstrated ability with underlying MS CRM components: .NET, DHTML, and preferably MS SQL Server
- Ideal candidates will have certifications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft development technologies or MS SQL Server administration;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred;
- Enterprise business application development and delivery experience
- Professional IT Consulting experience
- Solid track record of working within a team environment (onshore & offshore)
- Understanding of software development methodologies (Waterfall and/or Agile)
- A proven ability to develop complex technical designs
- Good communication and analysis skills
- Ability to travel 80% of the time to the customer location
- Leadership/Management experience is required for Manager/Group Manager level positions.
⦁ Visual Studio
⦁ Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel & Visio
⦁ Strong technical background on MS technologies/trends.
⦁ Mobile Development
⦁ Abstraction Framework
⦁ Angular.js, and Breeze.js etc
⦁ HTML 5
⦁ Data Migration (Scribe, SSIS)
⦁ BizTalk (or equivalent ESB)
⦁ Microsoft BI experience
Requisition ID - 46357
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top