Dynamics 365 Sales Leader Northeast
- Waltham, MA
There is one in every group - the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn't afraid to break the mold and who gets passionate about the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what is next.
We are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there is no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being daring, imaginative, and fast. We believe big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, encourage, and support our clients and each other.
Here you will find a team of people who thrive with turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the world. Ultimately, we are not just making business better - We are making life better for our clients and their customers.
As part of our Northeast Region, in a highly strategic Business Development role focused on selling Dynamics 365 ERP & CRM, you will be responsible for identifying high potential transformation deals, leading and running many of the entire sales cycles. You will drive new and incremental revenue by prospecting, acquiring, and developing new and fast-growing business with direct clients. You will also work closely with partners driving new business. You will build a pipeline for growth and closing business, including statements of work and contracts. You will interact with Microsoft, new and current clients, gain referrals from them, and form strong trust relationships that open doors and close deals. You will maintain an extensive knowledge of current market conditions, contending offerings and current penetration of services and solutions.
Your Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Building and maintaining access to key business decision makers and generating C-level contacts by networking across the marketplace.
- Meeting with potential clients to grow and maintain various channel relationships.
- Applying and demonstrating the Avanade Sales Process, solution selling and account management practices.
- Using detailed, comprehensive industry knowledge and experience, develop and support project strategies and advise and support team members and project partners.
- Occasionally travel to your client's site, as needed.
You are a deal hunter, deal maker and self-starter who develops and wins new business in a complex consulting environment with sophisticated technology solutions. You work with energy, drive, and dedication to overcome obstacles to achieve your goals. You take ownership and encourage others to make a positive impact. You have superb interpersonal skills and can establish strong relationships, anticipate and neutralize obstacles and objections. You are a master influencer of internal and external resources.
Your Background and Skills Include:
- Validated experience selling Dynamics 365 deals, preferably large-scale ERP consulting engagements that include global delivery.
- Knowledge of delivery methodology and large-scale services sales and manage product sales
- Working effectively with Microsoft, and other partners to grow their book of business.
- Anticipating, identifying, and applying fast, effective solutions to unforeseen circumstances.
- Business development Hunter with sophisticated closure capabilities.
- Able to act as a trusted advisor in addressing our customer's business needs.
- Driving sales in a solutions-selling environment at the C-suite level.
- Significant Pre-sales abilities and desire to drive deals forward for yourself and others in the regions
Back to top