Dynamics 365 Pre-sales Consultant
The Pre Sales Microsoft Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 for Operations Architect will be responsible for providing expertise in selling, shaping, defining, implementing and quality assuring Avanade's ERP engagements. Involved from an early stage of pre-sales, you will be a senior member of the team that leads the client through to successful delivery. Your key accountability will be to take ownership of the solution and its intended benefits from first contact until transition to support. You will provide industry and solution leadership at every stage, and will act as a trusted advisor to the client throughout the relationship. You will be the point of escalation for the Consulting Team and will provide solution design oversight throughout implementation. Key areas of focus are value and benefits management, solution envisioning, enterprise architecture, solutions landscape design, and project planning, as well as business input to proposal development and client sales activities.
You will need to manage multiple pre-sales activities balancing your time based on the priority of each activity, so good time management skills are essential.
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives:
o Lead the definition of solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 for Operations - define engagement outcomes and business benefits, high-level scope, architecture, implementation approach and effort estimates
o Create proposals and conduct proposal reviews
o Lead pre-sales workshops
o Build strong client relationships through the pre-sales process
o Participate in client presentations
o Participate in industry events and forums presenting the Avanade ERP POV, solutions and capability
ERP engagement delivery
o Support the implementation team where needed, ideally you will have experience in delivering solutions that you have sold.
o Demonstrate a track record of selling ERP solutions that have been successfully implemented and have been deployed into a production environment.
Support relationship with Accenture
o Participate in briefings and education sessions on MS Dynamics AX
Support relationship with solution alliance partners
o Develop understanding of alliance partner products and how to implement for client solutions
o Support regions in leveraging alliance partner products as appropriate
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• 7+ years' client-facing experience in management consulting and/or business transformation with a strong focus on ERP
• Outstanding consulting acumen and understanding of ERP from a functional and implementation perspective, ideally gained using Microsoft AX and Dynamics 365 for Operations
• Deep industry experience in either Retail or Professional services
• Business Process Analysis and Design
• ERP Integration with enterprise line of business systems
• Broad understanding of ERP functionality with deep knowledge in at least 2 functional areas
• Fluency (written and oral) in English
• Bachelor's degree in a business discipline or equivalent
• MBA/Masters degree preferred
• Strong client leadership and engagement skills up to C-level
• Ability to lead conversations and influence without line authority
• Strong business transformation skills
• Demonstrable pre-sales experience
• Expert in understanding clients' business problems and defining engagements that deliver the benefits that clients seek, ideally in a consultancy background.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Requisition ID - 51084
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top