Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant - Trade and Logistics
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Functional Consultant , you are client-facing and responsible for the definition and collect ion of requirements through to the build and deployment of the solution.
This role provides the opportunity to work for the Microsoft® #1 Partner, with an unrivalled focus on development and training in both technology and softer consulting skills , as well as a dedicated career advisor to support you through your career progression .
As with any role within a professional services environment, the flexibility to travel - predominately around the UK, is required.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Participate in client workshops, to analyse and design D365 F& O solutions for your workstream .
- Define and evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for each business process in your workstream.
- Transform the business requirements into application requirements to populate the requirements traceability matrix and c onduct a f it/ g ap a nalysis .
- Write functional specifications and collaborate with the technical team to e nsure functional requirements are understood .
- Prototype , configure and test the respective business processes .
- Document the s ystem configuration and prepare project documentation deliverables.
- Support the key-users in user acceptance testing .
- Train key-users and/or end-users .
- Transition the solution to the support team.
- Professional Services/ Trade and Logistics industry background .
- In depth D365 F&O product knowledge of the sales, procurement , product and supporting modules .
- 1-3 years ' experience with AX/ Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations .
- Possess sound consulting skills with 1-3 years client facing experience with an implementation partner.
- Strong requirements gathering skills with demonstrable experience.
- Able to learn and adapt to Avanade delivery tools and methodology.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal English.
- Results oriented and self- motivated to deliver with excellence.
- C lient centric attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for learning and development.
- Strong time manage ment skills .
Back to top