Do you enjoy connecting people with technology? So do we.
You're a collaborator who loves solving problems with technology and using your good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships. We'll surround you with people who are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
You're a natural bridge between consultants and clients, especially when projects are starting up. With your great interpersonal and presentation skills, you establish relationships quickly. You love working in an informal environment where you can use your initiative to realize results.
As an ERP Functional Application Architect, you are client-facing, responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications, or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. You will act as an advocate for the client; you are the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems. You design activities and build system prototypes.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
* Establish global ERP architecture by integrating ERP solutions across functional lines
* Support the sales team in deal shaping. Increases organization effectiveness by identifying opportunities to leverage solutions to other engagements. Accountable for the feasibility and overall estimates
* Translates customer's processes and requirements into an AX solution, including systems integrations and recommended ISV's or best-of-breed solutions
* Maintains project team accomplishments by establishing and monitoring milestones; communicating essential information; coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports
* Validates ERP system performance by defining metrics to measure business and operations systems success
* Prepares clients to use ERP solutions by analyzing business and operations changes, re-defining new responsibilities and actions, defining training and re-training programs
* Manages customer relationships by providing support; communicating ERP standards; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues
* Updates job knowledge by tracking ERP applications; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
* Establishes partner collaborations for his business domain.
Preferred Education Background:
* You will likely have a bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
* You likely have 7+ years of relevant work experience
* Expertise in Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and/ or Advanced Warehousing modules of D365