Dynamics 365 Finance and Operation
Did you know that Avanade is the world's largest, independent, Microsoft innovator? For our employees we offer a chance to be part of our clients' digital transformation journey and leading the way for IT in Sweden - a chance to say "I was there, we did it!".
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It's more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference to you, your clients, and the world.
Together with your colleagues, you will be working on highly complex projects for some of Sweden's most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. With the best people in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours.
As a global organization, we recognize and embrace the diversity that comes from working with people all over the world. Allowing each individual to be the best at what they do makes us better at what we do.
Dynamics 365 Finance and Operation
We that work with Dynamics 365 at Avanade help our clients with everything related to the D365 Ecosystem. We are passionate for what we do and to make D365 work and improve our clients core business. We spend a lot of time together to make sure to have fun along the way. We work with CRM, ERP and the surrounding technologies like Power BI, Flow and PowerApps. We understand processes, technology and make it work in the contexts where our clients are.
What you'll do
- Help our client optimize business performance and growth with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Understand and co-create the big-picture-solution with our clients
- Design the solution roadmap and transform the customer requirements to user and application requirements with our colleagues in the Europe and India
- Take responsibility for a harmonious interaction between our implementation and the clients' existing systems all through Business process designing
- Be the person that in a team who ensures that we are on right path towards client satisfaction
More about Avanade
With over 30,000 people worldwide, we are at the forefront of helping major organizations in the private and public sectors to deliver mission critical solutions.
Our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our core values guide our work:
• We act with integrity and respect
• We believe everyone counts
• We change things for the better
• We deliver with excellence
• We innovate with passion and purpose
Beyond delivering technology, cloud and managed services, we offer innovative solutions, built on the unique expertise we've gained from our one-of-a-kind experience with our colleagues, partners and clients.
Who you are
- A person that wants to make a difference with analytical thinking and drive
- Around five years of experience working with Dynamics AX
- Structured, able to manage teams and conduct presentations directly towards our clients
- Love to interact with colleagues and clients and coach more junior colleagues
What can we offer you
- A work place full of energy and drive
- Best in the industry Internal tools, processes and assets
- A world-wide network of Avanade ERP Experts and consultants
If so, we might be just right for each other! Are you ready for a real career? Apply today!
Requisition ID - 53348
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top