Dynamics 365 CRM Online Solution Development -Southwest
Avanade is the leading digital innovator for Microsoft's Dynamics 365/CRM applications with extensive implementation expertise, industry offerings, and user experience capabilities. Across the globe and in multiple industries, Avanade helps enterprises create superior customer experiences, deepen customer relationships and maximize business agility.
Dynamics' 365 CRM Developers are involved at various stages throughout the project lifecycle. Developers provide technical leadership on large and complex projects to the functional team, development team, and clients. The Solution Developer's job is to understand not only the technical environment, but also the functional requirements of the project. They customize, integrate and extend the Microsoft Dynamics 365 software package to meet the needs of our clients.
About the role
The CRM Solution Development team at Avanade develops customer relationship management solutions, especially using Microsoft Dynamics CRM. These systems are crucial in helping clients track customer engagement, sales, service, marketing and retention.
A CRM Solution Developer is involved at various stages throughout the project lifecycle. The Solution Developer will provide technical leadership on large and complex projects to the functional team, development team, and clients. The CRM Solution Developer's job is to understand not only the technical environment, but also the functional requirements of the project. They typically work as the Technical Architect to customize and extend the Microsoft Dynamics CRM software package to meet the needs of our clients. Other responsibilities would entail being a Career Manager and mentor to other developers within the organization.
Day-to-day, you will,
- Lead the Technical implementation team
- Review your team's work, directing efforts to define technical, operational and user requirements
- Provide thought leadership during all stages of delivery
- Lead development of technical specifications based on functional specifications
- Lead and develop components of the customer solution
- Oversee timely and effective resolution of customer issues
- Participate in sales activities as required (30%)
- Help determine and translate customer needs into an Avanade solution and approach
- Contribute to proposal development
- Contribute to scope, approach, and estimating input to the proposal team
You are likely a great leader with deep CRM experience. You understand the nuts and bolts of CRM systems and, more importantly, you know how to connect with clients and lead a team to its goals. You are organized, energetic and as comfortable in front of a board room as before a white board with your development team.
Your technical skillset likely includes:
- Understanding of industry-standard business practices supported by CRM
- Development experience with Dynamics CRM
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service environments
- Basic understanding of relational databases.
- Experience using web development tools and technologies such as: ASP.Net, C#, .NET, SQL Server or similar products
- Understanding of software development methodologies (Waterfall and/or Agile)
- A proven understanding of object oriented concepts and design.
- Experience with CRM case management
- Proven experience with Azure: service buss, implementing web applications, and Azure jobs
- PFE core libraries with modern authentication
- Data migration experience with standard data tools
- Experience with portals and integrations with CRM
- USD experience including: action calls, branches, methods, and scripting
- Reporting tools: SSRS, Power BI, Fetch XML, or similar tools
Your business skillset likely includes:
- Excellent client management skills
- Experience leading large complex technology projects
- Experience managing global CRM teams and working with offshore teams
- Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and nontechnical stakeholders
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
You likely have at least five to seven years of CRM experience and a Bachelor's degree in a field such as information technology, business technology or engineering. You have a strong technical background on MS technologies/trends and will have the ability to travel up to 80% of the time to customer locations
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Requisition ID - 57585
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top