Dynamics 365 CRM Business Analysis - All Major Metros - US
About the role
Business Applications Delivery Lead oversees the successful delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM projects. This involves everything from planning to executing development projects and programs for both clients and Avanade, ensuring that solutions meet operational, contractual and financial commitments.
As Group Manager, BA Delivery Lead, you will lead one or more of our delivery teams. Your oversight will extend across one or more key contracts or accounts and include staffing, supervision of daily work and problem resolution. You will motivate your teams to deliver the highest quality work that meets or exceeds performance and functionality specifications.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Translate business objectives into programs
- Develop and implement change-management processes
- Develop, implement and maintain a detailed project work plan, including appropriate controls, governance structures and monitoring to meet schedule, budget and quality goals
- Help manage work assignments and information between shifts, including workloads, equipment, staffing and scheduling changes
- Coach and manage Avanade and subcontractor staff
- Act as subject matter expert for team members and clients
- Meet with project managers to plan project timeframe and estimate any overtime needs
- Review quality audit and continuous improvement efforts for program success
- Engage partners with onshore, offshore and near-shore workforces
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives and tools.
You are likely an experienced program manager with deep understanding of ERP/CRM, someone who can engage with clients and translate their needs into project blueprints, schedules and deliverables.
Your project management experience and skillset likely includes:
- Managing project and program financials (e.g., budgeting, assessing financial impact, working with financial analysts)
- Planning and managing projects and programs that are executed by geographically-dispersed teams
- Evaluating and managing technology vendors.
- Contract proposals, negotiations and sales support
- Microsoft platform technologies and tools
Your technical skills include:
- Extensive experience in ERP/CRM solutions and the lifecycle of planning, implementing and maintaining such solutions
(Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM is a plus, although we will consider candidates with other package experience provided you can demonstrate the other skills)
- Experience of leading projects of $1M and above
Your general business skills will include:
- Experience working with global, especially offshore, teams on ERP/CRM technology implementation and maintenance
- Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Results-oriented and self-directed ability to drive change in an unstructured environment
- Business and financial acumen
- Successful contribution to business growth by delivering great value to customers
and inspiring them to work more with you.
- Business and financial acumen
- Business-level proficiency both in Japanese and English
You probably have at least 10 years of ERP or CRM experience, five of which were spent managing business and technical staff. You likely have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, preferably information technology. You are a stronger candidate with one or more certifications from the Project Management Institute (PMI) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Back to top