Dynamics 365 CRM Business Analysis - All Major Metros - US
About the Job
Our Infrastructure Consulting team manages the systems that keep us and our clients ahead of the pack. As an Azure Infrastructure Consultant, you will plan, analyze, design, test, and deploy enterprise scale Microsoft cloud infrastructure solutions. You will be a technical subject matter expert on both cloud and on-premise IT systems. You will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the Microsoft cloud offerings and promote innovative solutions to our customers. You will develop relationships with key customer stakeholders to help them achieve their business goals.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Design and deploy enterprise-scale, complex cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Lead technical discussions with senior customer executives that drive decisions and implementation approaches.
- Review and manage technical requirements and business functional requirements to establish new could platforms.
- Design architecture with Microsoft Azure that meets our customers' technical, security, and business needs for apps/workloads.
- Execute implementation plans to move workloads to Azure.
- Travel to customer sites as needed.
You are a strong technologist with solid business skills. You are as comfortable working with a technical team as you are with client business users, and you know how to build bridges between the two. With your excellent communications skills, you are adept at mapping business needs to technology solutions and helping non-technical audiences understand the benefits of these solutions.
Your skillset likely includes:
- Consulting experience with large scale migrations to Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of infrastructure solutions, especially in relation to Microsoft programs, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of operation management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations.
- Working with global teams and offshore resources.
- Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Joshua C.Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top