Dynamics 365 CRM Business Analysis - All Major Metros - US
About the role
As an ERP Solution Architect, you will actively participate in presales activities including public presentations, workshops and estimations. You will have a leading technical role in transitioning sales from qualifying to closing by working closely with the sales team and other technical consultants. You will work closely with program managers and bid teams to maximize the business development capacity and leverage Avanade capabilities. You will facilitate and execute requirements gathered during analysis and design phases and assist in driving business development initiatives with major stakeholders. Within the first year, you will manage multiple customer engagements and production implementations.
Day-to-day, you will:
* Participate in all aspects of sales activities, including demonstrations and proof of concepts
* Oversee the ongoing development and operations of ERP architecture
* Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved solutions
* Develop and streamline processes regarding ERP systems
* Mentor the local ERP Team and other service lines for cross-optimization
* Participate in the hiring of new permanent staff and contractors
* Can lead delivery / get hands on if needed
* Travel as needed
You are an experienced leader with a proactive and participative management style. You instill and reinforce a strong customer service and business-oriented ethic. You have excellent communication skills and can confidently communicate to all levels of the business from operational to executive. You have extensive pre-sales experience in solution envisioning, building demonstrations, estimates, proposal development, client presentations and conducting workshops. You possess a good understanding of sales strategies, tactics and cycles and demonstrate good problem solving and analytical skills.
Your background and skills likely include:
- Strong IT Consulting experience especially in a Microsoft environment ( Dynamics AX, 365)
- Understanding how ERP systems and Cloud interact (i.e. knows Azure services or other cloud services...Google or Amazon)
- Enterprise Architecture as it relates to ERP systems
- Estimates work, drives proposals and is a partner to the Sales team
- Solution Architecture consulting/client-facing experience
- Microsoft platform including: SQL Server versions 2005 through 2014, Azure cloud, X++, .Net framework.
Your education likely includes a degree in computer science or the equivalent.
Back to top