Director Regional Offering Lead -Intelligent Industry Solutions
About the role:
As a Director, Region Offering Lead, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance and growth of the Intelligent Industry Solutions Offering in the Midwest. The Intelligent Industry Solutions Offering helps clients extract transformational outcomes from their data estates. Use advisory-powered and design-led thinking approaches to help clients understand, expand, optimize and unlock business value from their platform. In the Offering Lead role, you'll focus on driving the offering every day; serving as the "face" of the offering internally and externally in the Midwest, support offering sales through delivery, including capability and capacity, and regional relationships with offering alliance partners, Microsoft and Accenture.
Day-to-day, you will
- Deal pursuit, review and approval
- Support quality and client delivery issues for offerings and solutions in the Midwest
- Manage budget against assigned Area/Region metrics; provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support processes
- Effectively position offering and cross-offering offerings within the Regional sales channel
- Develop strong, effective relationships with Accenture at the offering level
- Partner with the global Center of Excellence (CoE) on offering and asset development
You revel in success, with a leadership track record in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You're adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow solutions with key clients. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business.
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
• Extensive experience selling, architecting and building large scale data and advanced analytics systems, preferably industry focused solutions
• Experience across technology domains including software engineering, networking and infrastructure, business applications, enterprise architecture, data architecture, and analytics
• Deep understanding and experience of AI tools and techniques including predictive and statistical modelling, machine learning, virtual agents, intelligent automation, and AI powered IoT solutions
• Deep understanding and experience with the Microsoft estate related to data and AI/ML cloud technologies
• Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
• Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
• Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related). You likely have about 10 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management. You will likely have more than 5 years of demonstrated people leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
Back to top