Director | Regional Offering Lead (D365 CE & PowerApps) Midwest Region
- Chicago, IL
Market Units are what we want to be known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation. Within our Market Units, we have core Offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business, expanding into new areas, helping us to grow our market share and the clients' positive business outcomes. Does this sound exciting to you?
As the Regional Offering Lead for the Midwest, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance, and growth of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement & PowerApps for the region.
You will partner across our Regional/Area/Technical and Sales teams and the regional innovation studio to direct and lead teams through full life cycle of solution development, execution, sales, and delivery to successful outcomes. You will run, lead, and develop diverse teams to ensure a carefully handled end to end process resulting in successful client engagements.
You are a well-rounded consulting services professional. You understand the industry, the client perspective, the technology, the financials, and the business. You are a great client communicator and mentor and leader to your team. You are a sales, project management and consulting pro rolled into one.
Your business leadership experience likely encompasses:
• Growing a technology services business through strategy and industry focus & alignment
• Strong record of selling complex engagements to enterprise accounts
• Establishing a presence in a target market and in the minds of key clients through client interactions and executive presence
• Business development, marketing, and complex channel management
• Excellent leadership and communication skills, especially strong influencing, and negotiation capabilities.
Specific consulting and delivery experience likely include:
• Delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions with heavy client interaction
• Driving vertically integrated solutions and offerings across one or more of the following industries: Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, CPG, Manufacturing
• Strong consulting and project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large-scale, complex projects
• Guiding and directing leadership teams in developing, producing, and promoting solution offerings
• Significant experience with offshore teams and delivery
• Deep solution expertise in domains relevant to your solution portfolio.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Support business development through all stages of deal pursuit
Drive and collaborate with Avanade, Microsoft, and Accenture marketing and sales organizations to create and originate new opportunities
• Manage effective delivery of work to clients, ensuring adherence to Avanade methodologies and ensuring client satisfaction
• Support investment decisions to help grow the offering and practice
• Support personnel activities, including hiring, staffing, skills forecasting and career development
• Partner with regional executive(s) to determine priorities for staff positioning on client projects, business development activities and internal investments initiatives
• Travel as needed.
You likely have more than 10 years of relevant technology business leadership experience in areas such as solution sales, creation, delivery and business management. You likely also have at least four years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly leading consultants. Further, you will have over 5 years of experience with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and PowerApps.
Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Back to top