Director, Cloud Strategy (EG)
About the role
As a Cloud Strategy Director, you will be responsible for managing the development of industry specific strategies for Avanade and its clients. Leveraging deep industry expertise, you will establish a point of view to guide our industry go to market strategy and delivery success.
Additionally, this role may be responsible for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data and developing and managing trust-based relationships with senior clients.
Key Role Responsibilities
Day-to-day you will:
- Lead partnership with client business stakeholders across workstreams to understand short and long-term business implications (people, process, systems, change) of proposed or potential cloud strategies
- Partner with cross-functional team to identify critical success factors for solution, and balance client expectations within project constraints to ensure success
- Develop strategy for quantitative and qualitative analyses, including the timely synthesis of complex data into meaningful insights
- Create, assess, and develop strategies to mitigate identified strategic risk
- Identify and address client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships
- Be a trusted business partner, integrating into client business processes and can effectively work with enterprise customers
- Provide coaching and career guidance to strategy team members
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements
- Demonstrable strategic development experience with evidence of significant client impact (e.g. strong relationships, influence over direction) and value creation
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of and/or success in professional services roles helping companies address multi-layer, complex client issues in support of cloud strategies
- Experience in designing cloud architectures for critical business systems
- Deep knowledge of established and emerging cloud technologies, including use cases, information security concerns, pricing, etc.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge around the end-to-end value chain of IT applications and infrastructure
- Demonstrate deep understanding of emerging technology trends and commercial offerings in support of those trends
- Demonstrate thorough aptitude for leading and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, including the timely synthesis of complex data into meaningful insights
- Excellent Japanese & English written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively convey strategic concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple levels
- Experience serving as expert consultant to stakeholders, obtaining buy-in and establishing relationships
- Ability to formulate and present a point of view to technical and business stakeholders
- Experience with the provision of consulting services in large scale technology projects working effectively with clients and Avanade team members across all levels
Preferred Years of Work Experience
You likely have about 8-10+ years of Information Technology experience.
Preferred Education Background
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field; MBA or equivalent preferred.
Preferred Years of Management Experience
5+ years managing complex teams of business and technical resources
Scope of Work
Nature of Work: Directs collective work efforts to accomplish strategic goals for given portfolio of projects, programs, and/or clients.
Scope of Work: Translates high-level strategy into more localized strategy and operational objectives.
Complexity: Highly complex problems, often requiring analysis of near-intangible factors, creative solutioning and significant networking to succeed.
Discretion: Authority to establish standards and shift overall direction of projects and programs in response to functional strategy
Organizational Impact: Work efforts are typically strategic in nature, and may have a lasting, long-term impact on Avanade and/or client operations and strategic direction. If client-facing, should drive client-relationship and sales outcomes.
Supervision Received: Operates with extreme latitude in determining focus and approach to work objectives.
Supervision Provided: Mentors and manages work efforts of more junior colleagues and team members as required by various workstreams; may formally supervise work of project teams. If managing team(s) of more junior employees full-time, then refer to the People & Business Leadership leveling criteria. Often serves as Career Advisor.
Knowledge Applied: Applies expert knowledge of a learned occupation / discipline and demonstrable, broad knowledge of business operations and organizational strategy.
Accountabilities & Metrics
- Chargeability target
- Personal goals
- Other ScoreCard metrics
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Requisition ID - 42632
アバナードは、人と Microsoft エコシステムの力を活用した革新的なデジタルおよびクラウド サービス、ビジネス ソリューション、デザイン主導エクスペリエンスのリーディング プロバイダーです。アバナードのプロフェッショナルは、テクノロジーと、ビジネスおよび業界に関する専門知識とを結び付け、お客様とその顧客に確かな成果を提供するためのソリューションを構築・展開します。アバナードは、世界 23 か国 29,000 名の従業員をデジタルにつなぎ、多様性を重視してビジネスを行う地域を尊重する協調的な企業文化を通じて、お客様に最高のソリューションを提供します。アクセンチュアが実質過半数を所有するアバナードは、2000 年にアクセンチュアとマイクロソフトの合弁会社として設立されました。詳細については、www.avanade.com をご覧ください。
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top