Digital Workplace - Advisory/Strategy Consulting- Several Avanade Locations
Avanade is a recognized leader in Digital Transformation and Workplace consulting and technology services. Avanade's Advisory group provides c-level business strategy and transformation consulting to our clients. We work with our clients to deliver business outcomes that are underpinned by intelligent technology investment. Avanade's Workplace Advisory team specializes in helping our clients to leverage investment in modern workplace platforms and applications, re-engineer employee experiences, scale workplace automation and artificial intelligence and redefine culture to drive business performance improvement and competitive advantage.
Workplace Advisory Senior Directors play an integral part in defining how Avanade's clients shape and leverage digital business transformation opportunities. This role provides both thought and team leadership as well as tangible executional value to C-level executives across our client base, building the kind of relationships that will grow our reputation in the industry.
Avanade's Senior Directors are market makers, deal-shapers, evangelists, thought leaders, and co-creators of digital strategy and solutions with our clients and Accenture & Microsoft, Avanade's primary partners.
Sr. Directors achieve this through guiding our clients toward insights. This may be done through leading collaborative workshops, research of technology, demographic, or industry trends, and/or running point on an engagement and owning the outcomes. Creation of digital transformation roadmaps, as well as associated business cases that persuade are also expected.
Avanade's work spans the full realm of digital's potential: from digital marketing and content strategies, to new digital services and product conceptualization, through to the operations and technology re-engineering and governance needed to instill and drive sustained innovation across Fortune 500 companies. As digital knows no bounds, Senior. Directors are expected to learn, unlearn, and relearn with the changing currents of client need.
- Build strong c-level relationships with new and existing clients
- Shape and sell industry/ account focused propositions and offerings that lead to far reaching business and technology transformation for clients
- Own and deliver against Digital Transformation and Workplace sales and revenue targets
- Lead strategically oriented pitches, aligning on established offerings when necessary.
- Build strong alliances and identify/ close key sales opportunities with Accenture, Microsoft and other critical partners
- Achieve billable targets.
- Shape deal structures and staffing.
- Interview, on-board, and mentor more junior Advisory employees and contractors.
- Actively knowledge-share across Avanade and serve as internal evangelist for our value.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Critical and creative thinking across highly complex business problems
- Business strategy and operating model design
- Transformational and point solution delivery structuring and story-telling, with focus on Workplace
- Automation and AI impact and its impact on Workplace of the future
- Highlight target areas for digital transformation e.g. customer experience, employee experience, operations, supply chain and IT
- Deep fluency in modern workplace technology platforms, including Microsoft 365 services
- Market/SWOT analysis driven
- End-user understanding through primary and secondary research
- Detailed road-mapping creation experience, including business case development
- Cost modelling and planning for both sales and implementation.
- Using data to refine business outcomes over time, including benchmark incorporation
- Multi-disciplinary team leadership in a matrixed environment.
- Internal and external networking.
- Agile techniques.
- Advanced communications, including clear and persuasive writing and presenting.
- Objectivity under pressure.
Preferred Educational Background:
College degree required. MBA, or relevant advanced degree a plus.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
15+ years consulting services, with demonstrated growth and delivery against aggressive sales targets.
Demonstrated Financial Services or Manufacturing/CPG consulting
15+ years building and managing teams.
Accountabilities and Metrics:
- Regional and national business growth in Digital including both direct revenue from consulting and "pull-through" revenue for follow-on engineering, design, and consulting work.
- Span and depth of senior client relationships.
- Quality of strategic output as evaluated by client satisfaction and internal peers.
Relevant Additional Details:
- Great story-teller and presenter.
- Master networker.
- Executive Presence.
- Thought Leader.
- Unique business and design thinker.
Requisition ID - 53331
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top