Digital Strategist (EG)
About the role
The Digital Strategy team helps our clients define their digital marketing strategy, implement new-media marketing ideas, and create compelling content. It applies deep digital and content expertise to guide Avanade clients to a digital marketing vision, strategy and solutions.
As a Digital Strategist at Avanade, you will work with specific clients on their digital marketing strategy, content, and initiatives. You will help clients craft a digital marketing vision and translate that vision into business strategies and actions.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work with clients to determine the business needs that will drive digital marketing
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (e.g., account management, client development, delivery, creative, user experience and technology) to define client strategies
- Create tactical actions and lead content creation efforts
- Maintain active partnership with sales, delivery and strategy leads to discover and cultivate new opportunities
- Ensure that digital and new media strategies are implemented with stringent quality standards
- Provide coaching and career guidance to junior team members
You are passionate about new media marketing. You stay current on the latest digital trends and technologies and know how to implement and scale digital marketing campaigns at the enterprise level.
Your skillset likely includes:
- Extensive knowledge of digital and new media marketing techniques with experience working in B2B and/or B2C settings in marketing, content or strategy roles
- Creative thinking and assertive problem solving
- Experience targeting specific goals, focused metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) when setting strategy
- Proficient in search engine optimization, social media, email marketing and blog writing best practices.
You likely have at least 8-10 years of digital strategy, digital marketing or media experience with at least two years managing people. You also likely have a Bachelor's Degree in marketing, media production, communications or similar field, though experience may substitute for a degree and, even better, a Master's degree in a related discipline.
- Extensive knowledge of digital / new media marketing techniques
- Experience working in B2B and/or B2C setting in marketing, content or strategy role
- Experience targeting specific goals, focused metrics and KPIs when setting strategy
- Proficient with best practices for SEO, social media, email marketing, and blog writing
- Active presence in relevant digital strategy communities
- Experience working with one or more of the following:
- Social media
- Cross-channel media and marketing (online and offline)
- Mobile technology and applications
- Campaign strategy, measurement, and optimization
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe, SiteCatalyst, Test&Target, Webtrends
- Market and competitive research and analysis
- Marketing automation
- Data visualization and data analysis
- Other digital technologies
- Global experience preferred
- Fluency in Japanese and proficiency in English
Requisition ID - 40818
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top