Digital Strategist | Atlanta
About the role
The Digital Strategy team leads in setting strategy, creating content and implementing new media marketing solutions for clients large and small. It applies deep digital and content expertise in guiding Avanade clients to productive use of digital marketing solutions.
As a Group Manager, Digital Strategy, you will guide and review the work of Avanade teams to ensure that their digital marketing content adheres to defined strategies and meets client marketing goals. You will drive the creation of innovative, relevant digital marketing strategies, tactics and content that delight clients, while ensuring that our digital and new media strategies adhere to the highest quality standards.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead all phases (requirements planning, plan, analyze, design, build and test) of Avanade Experience Design projects
- Lead research strategy and efforts, including interpretation and use of market intelligence in shaping impactful strategies and KPIs for clients
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to define solution direction
- Maintain active partnership with sales, delivery and strategy leads to discover and cultivate new business
- Lead content creation efforts for campaigns, initiatives and communications
- Provide coaching and career guidance to analyst and consultant-level team members
- Provide feedback on the performance and outputs of team members
- Travel as needed.
You are a creative thinker and a confident problem solver with an analytical mind. You make it a point to stay up-to-date on the latest digital and new media marketing venues and techniques and are energized when brainstorming digital solutions with your team. You are excited about the prospects of creating innovative digital strategies for some of the most influential organizations in the world.
Your skillset likely includes:
- Extensive knowledge of digital and new media marketing techniques
- Experience working in a B2B or B2C setting in marketing, content or strategy roles
- Experience targeting specific goals and focused metrics and KPIs when setting strategy
- Proficient with best practices for search engine optimization, social media, email marketing and blog writing
- Maintaining an active presence in relevant digital strategy communities
- Ability to create globally relevant solutions.
You likely have seven years of relevant digital strategy, digital marketing or media experience and two years of management experience. A Bachelor's Degree in marketing, media production, communications or similar fields is desirable, although experience may substitute for a degree. A Master's Degree is a plus.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Years of Experience:
7+ years relevant digital strategy, digital marketing, or media experience
2+ years managing people/teams
Bachelor's degree in marketing, media production, communications or similar degree; experience may substitute for degree. Master's in related discipline a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of digital / new media marketing techniques
- Experience working in B2B and/or B2C setting in marketing, content or strategy role
- Creative thinker, who is an assertive problem solver with an analytical mind
- Experience targeting specific goals, focused metrics and KPIs when setting strategy.
- Proficient with best practices for SEO, social media, email marketing, and blog writing
- Maintains active presence in relevant digital strategy communities
- Capable of thinking globally and proposing globally-applicable solutions
Required Certifications: N/A
Additional Area, Region or Service Line specific requirement:
Requisition ID - 46070
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top