Digital Experience Lead | NE Region
About the role
The Digital Experience Lead is a key strategic player in ensuring the success of Digital solutions with our Customers. This role leads customer experience across our Digital operations and/or delivery domains with the capability (as needed by specific position), leveraging expertise in UX/UI/Visual/Sitecore/etc. and other concepts and best practices. This role is multidisciplinary in nature, and requires an expert with a broad set of skills. When leading strategic delivery of Digital solutions, this role applies expert domain knowledge and skills (e.g., UX, UI, Visual Design) to project delivery efforts across multiple workstreams and teams.
Operations and Scheduling:
- Helps develop direction on reporting, operations, risk analysis, organizational structure and process
- Strategically partners with diverse leads (e.g., service line, geo and capability leads) and other studio managers to define vision, share knowledge and best practices
- Can lead teams responsible for scheduling, reporting and various coordination activities around project mobilization, sales pursuits.
- Maintains strategic partnership with recruiting to ensure quality candidate pipeline
- Leverages and manages off-shore resources if needed
Project Management and Delivery:
- Develops strategy and guiding principles for ensuring quality work deliverables
- Acts as trusted advisor to client, mediating and managing conflicts and issues as they are escalated
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Years of Experience:
9+ years relevant studio or design/digital-focused delivery experience
3+ years managing people/teams
Bachelor's degree in design, art, operations or finance disciplines; equivalent experience can substitute for degree. Master's or MBA a plus.
- Expert understanding of Digital (UI, UX, Visual, Sitecore, etc.) capabilities, methods and best practices
- Experience with complex project delivery required
- Experience managing large, complex, multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience with complex financial and operational reporting
- Experience with process development
- Advanced capability with Microsoft Office and Project
- Expert understanding of the various studio roles
- Demonstrated organizational leadership
- Experience working in a client-facing role, delivering work to client specifications and expectations
Required Certifications: N/A
Additional Area, Region or Service Line specific requirement:
Requisition ID - 46508
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top