Digital Customer Architect / Pre-Sales CRM
About the role
We are looking for a highly effective hands on Digital Customer Architect to join our team. This person will play a critical role in pre-sales, assessment (primary) and delivery (secondary) of Digital Customer solutions. The Architect works with customer IT and business departments on major, ongoing engagements with internal and external stakeholder visibility. He will be a business and technology subject matter expert and a consultant with deep customer engagement and omni channel experience.
The applicant will possess the skills to provide insight and direction for the solution, offering both conceptual and practical solutions and recommendations to clients. He has proven experience on delivering digital solutions, preferably leveraging the Microsoft platform in particular.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to consult with clients on complex projects, including in leadership roles
- Experience with business development pursuits, leading client pitches, RFPs, proposals, and statements of work.
- Engagement with cross-functional Avanade teams to translate client digital business strategies into digital solutions that meet client objectives
- Talent for connecting with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Expertise in Defining Digital solutions in line with business and technical landscape and requirements
- Ability to lead opportunities and customer proposals
- Deep knowledge and experience of Market leading CRM systems and Data Management Platforms
What Avanade offers you
The ability to create change for a living – for our clients and for yourself. Our employees average over 50 hours of professional development per year. And, every employee receives a discretionary allowance as part of our extended benefits program for you to support your work-life balance on what you need to be at the top of your game. In addition, you'll get to collaborate with passionate colleagues from around the globe on projects that make an impact.
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services numériques et de cloud novateurs, de solutions d'affaires et d'expériences orientées vers la conception, en exploitant la puissance des employés et de l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels associent technologie, expertise commerciale et sectorielle pour créer et déployer des solutions utiles à nos clients et à leurs consommateurs. Le réseau d'Avanade regroupe 29 000 personnes dans 23 pays. À nos yeux, la collaboration est une véritable culture qui nous permet de mettre à l'honneur la diversité et d'être le reflet des communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Avanade, dont Accenture est le propriétaire majoritaire, a été fondé en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. Plus d'informations sur www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top