Digital Customer Architect / Pre-sales CRM
About the role
CRM Business Analysis identifies and understands our clients' customer relationship management needs. This involves staying current on CRM technologies (particularly Microsoft Dynamics CRM) and working with Avanade solution developers to recommend appropriate CRM technologies and functions that meet specific client needs.
As Manager of CRM Business Analysis, you will lead teams in developing and deploying CRM solutions. You will ensure that client business requirements are met, while providing advisory services around project management, business process development, implementation support and end-user training. You will be familiar with the latest versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and related Independent Software Vendor (ISV) products.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work with Avanade delivery teams and client stakeholders to translate business requirements into CRM solutions
- Work with client leadership, end users and IT staff to identify, design and configure CRM solutions
- Work with stakeholders to gather system requirements and own requirements management
- Lead transfer of functional requirements to development and test teams
- Determine needed patches and upgrades in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
- Educate end users on CRM functionality.
You are a CRM wizard and motivational leader. Someone who is adept at understanding client business needs, translating them into technology specifics and leading teams to build finished solutions. You are likely a big-picture thinker and detail-oriented doer.
Your technical skills include:
- Extensive knowledge of CRM systems and business solution implementations
- Demonstrable experience in business process reengineering
- Knowledge of CRM issue diagnosis and troubleshooting.
Your business skills include:
- Experience consulting on complex projects and taking leadership role
- Experience working with global teams—especially offshore teams—to implement and maintain CRM systems
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both orally and in writing.
You likely have at least five years of experience in business systems analysis, design or management and at least three years managing teams comprised of business and technical staff. Your education likely includes a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, preferably computer science, business administration, finance or information technology.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Requisition ID - 45258
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top