Combining creative and technology expertise at global scale, Avanade helps enterprises improve the digital customer experience and win their digital future.
Avanade redefines full service, adding deep industry insight, compelling customer experiences, and digital platform expertise to create end-to-end digital marketing solutions.
We are looking for a highly effective hands-on Digital Architect to join our team. This person will play a critical role in sales, assessment and delivery of digital marketing solutions. The ideal Digital Architect possesses strong experience in a professional services and digital solution selling environment and has a background that illustrates strong capabilities in Enterprise Architecture inclusive of digital Business Architecture, Information Architecture, Data Architecture, Application Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture and Technology Management. The applicant will possess the skills to provide insight and direction for the solution, offering both conceptual and practical solutions and recommendations to clients.
The Digital Architect works with customer IT and Marketing departments on major, ongoing Digital Marketing engagements with internal and external stakeholder visibility. He will be a technology subject matter expert and a consultant with deep customer engagement and omni-channel experience.
- Defines Digital Marketing solutions in line with business and technical landscape and requirements
- Engages with cross-functional Avanade teams to translate client digital business strategies into digital marketing solutions that meet client objectives
- Integrates into client business processes and can effectively work with enterprise customers
- Works with clients to help map out and mobilize internal or external Digital Agency roles as well as IT integrator roles
- Leads end to end solution delivery
- Coaches delivery teams from a functional and technical perspective
- Acts as a SME or delivery lead on key Digital engagements
- 8+ years' experience working on customer relationship management solutions
- 4+ years managing teams and customer delivery
- Minimum Bachelor's degree required. Preferred fields in business administration, communication, marketing, engineering or computer science
- International experience preferred
- Experience in both B2C and B2B roles and initiatives
- Deep knowledge and experience of Market Leading CRM and Web CMS systems
- Strong understanding and experience of the Marketing Technology landscape
- Delivery experience working across the following is a plus:
- Sales Force Automation
- Customer Service
- Digital Marketing
- Big Data
- Other digital technologies, including mobile, social engagement, commerce, CTI and cloud
- Experience with business development pursuits, leading client pitches, RFPs, proposals, and statements of work
- Proven delivery experience with enterprise accounts.
- Proven experience on multi-site delivery with nearshore or offshore delivery centers
Requisition ID - 38582
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top