Digital Advisory Group Manager
As a Client Manager you are responsible for the client and client relationship while focusing on sales, revenue, delivery, and client satisfaction. You create, own, and maintain the client Account Plan for Avanade and, if applicable, drive integration with Accenture.
You are an experienced business technology transformation leader, with a track record of growing a line of business through go to market strategy development, business planning, sales generation and delivery leadership. You also have a track record of developing and growing long term, high value client relationships, with strong influencing and negotiation capabilities. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of client centric solutions and offerings.
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
• A track record of building a business technology transformation or digital transformation business through a combination of new logo wins and expansion of existing engagements using indirect/ direct channels. You will ideally have developed and cultivated C-Level client relationships in technology and business domains
• A track record of delivering complex business technology solutions for client organizations that have contributed directly to, or enabled, improved customer/ employee experience, profitability, responsiveness, reputational enhancement and top talent retention
• Experience of building, developing and retaining talented teams containing a mix of advisory and engineering skills
• Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organization, including experience with onshore, near-shore and off-shore delivery teams
• Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects
• Knowledge of modern workplace technology platforms and services including Microsoft 365 (Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security), Azure and an appreciation of RPA, AI and MR
• Over 10 years relevant business technology leadership experience, including solution sales creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrable people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy or systems integrator
Qualifications You also ideally have:
• Shaped, sold and led a portfolio of client engagements focused on three or more of the following topics: Digital/Workplace Strategy and Transformation; IT Strategy and Transformation or Technology Platform, Applications and Services Modernization; Multi-Speed IT Operating Model; Enterprise Architecture; Workplace Security; Customer and/ or Employee Experience Transformation; business strategy and model design and implementation; business operations transformation (e.g. new product development, sales, service); organizational change management; cost reduction, culture and people strategy
• Contributed to the design, assembly, pricing and delivery of managed IT and business services deals
• Deep industry knowledge covering two or more of the following: Banking, Insurance, Products, Retail, Energy, Utilities, Health and Public Sector
• A Bachelor's degree in business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related).
Accountabilities & Metrics:
• Client Account sales
• Client Account revenue
• Client Account direct delivered margin (if Direct channel component)
• Individual chargeability
• Advisory revenue
Requisition ID - 57600
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top