As a DevOps Consultant, you will focus on the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tooling and continuous delivery cycle, helping teams and organizations provide agility and business-value. You will also be assigned to projects as development architects or leads, or designing complex configuration management (CM) environments and implementing end-to-end delivery processes. You will provide support to upper-level management in the process of product development, increasing productivity and operational efficiency within Avanade.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day to day you will:
- Act as a point of contact and prioritize work accordingly
- Engage with the delivery of deliverables to offer and discover solutions
- Work to resolve complex problems through judgment and contextual factors
- Support and overlook the work of team members through routine supervision
- Coordinate meetings for complex issues to coach your team to better understand and align to internal and external business issues and best practices
- Display leadership by establishing goals for the team and members of the team
- Be savvy with problem-solving
- Be a point of contact for clients
- Monitor, mentor, and lead teams to overcome roadblocks and challenges and implement coordination
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Strong oral and written communication (English preferable)
- Proficient in Microsoft Ecosystems
- Knowledge in development life cycles, quality assurance, project management
- Ability to work in teams and individually when needed
Preferred Education Background:
You will likely posess a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university (Information Technology preferred)
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You will likely have 1+ years of related work experience
Scope of Work:
Nature of Work: Executes project/program plans and processes in alignment with established operational objectives.
Scope of Work: Work must be coordinated across different workstreams, processes, or projects.
Complexity: Complex problems that can span across work domains requiring considerable judgement of contextual factors.
Discretion: Wide latitude in approach to work within established work plans.
Organizational Impact: Work efforts have an immediate impact on Avanade and/or client operations. If client-facing, should start to support client relationship and sales outcomes.
Supervision Received: Works under general guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work with latitude for autonomous decision-making related to work process.
Supervision Provided: Supports more junior colleagues on work efforts, with routine supervision of work efforts. May serve as Career Advisor.
Knowledge Applied: Applies advanced knowledge of a learned occupation / discipline and basic knowledge of business operations.
Accountabilities & Metrics:
- Accountable for chargeability target
- Accountable for personal goals
This field is reserved for any additional details that may not be globally relevant and consistently vary on a position-by-position basis.
Requisition ID - 53676
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top