Data Visualization Consultant (w/m/x)
About the role:
The Security Consultant is responsible for owning the development of information security architecture and ensuring technology initiatives are implemented within the framework to make our client's cloud environments more secure. You are accountable for securing enterprise information by identifying network and application security requirements, planning, implementing and testing security controls and procedures. The position is to customer facing and will play an active role in transforming Security through designing and implementing Security technologies on-premise and in the cloud.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work closely with enterprise architects to identify and mitigate risks, perform security reviews, design credible security practices, and deliver strategic, creative cloud based security offerings.
- Propose, design, plan and execute strategic and tactical operational security objectives.
- Develop metrics that effectively evaluate and handle threats
- Identify appropriate technology/data sources and drive the collection of data necessary to effectively evaluate threats.
- Communicate threat intelligence and vulnerability management options
- Analyzing threats and current security controls to identify gaps in current defensive posture
- Meet with clients and leading workshops
- Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite (EM+S), Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), Azure Information Protection (AIP) and Intune
- Azure Key Vault, Azure Security Center, OMS
- Identity and Access Management principals
- Architecture and security management
- Deep understanding of security standard methodologies
- Securing network and enterprise cloud applications
- Privileged access management technologies
- Windows Defender (Advanced) Suite level 8-7
- Azure Security (Advanced) level 8-7
- Office Data Protection (Advanced) level 8
- Office Data Protection (Inspiring Leader) level 7
- Security frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST 800-53 or OWASP
- Building security framework, SIRRP process and/or forensic handling methods
- Demonstrated understanding of Microsoft security technologies and strategy
- Knowledge of host hardening, auditing, logging and monitoring, network security, SEIM deployments, security analytics, anomaly detection, PKI
- Market understanding of industry trends for cyber security, risk & threat intelligence, and governance
- Demonstrable ability to implement cloud security models, particularly identity, network, and encryption
- Program management skills and solution support for security transformation/implementation programs
- Business case development skills for rationalizing, prioritizing & forecasting the funding requirements for security programs and initiatives
- Certifications: CISSP, CISM, Microsoft Mobility MCP Exam 98-368, or other meaningful certifications (preferred)
You likely have a bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology, or a similar field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Back to top