Data Architect - Grp Manager
About the role
The Data/Analytics Engineering team helps our clients drive the right decisions for their business through data and analytical insights. It ensures that clients can access, interpret and analyze data to come up with intelligent courses of action in all areas of their business.
As a Grp Manager of Data/Analytics Engineering, you will help our clients turn information into insights. You will manage the design, development and implementation of data analytics and modeling strategies and ensure that Avanade teams and clients know how to manipulate and analyze complex data. Our clients will look to you for help in developing the predictive analytic capabilities needed to outperform their competition.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work with sales teams to provide subject matter expertise and solution support on proposals
- Manage the requirements gathering, analysis and design phases of engagements
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data
- Deliver data to end users using common desktop programs
- Provide thought leadership around best practices in analytics platforms, business intelligence, data management and Big Data
- Produce reports that show key performance indicators, improvement opportunities, and problem root causes
- Identify new analytics tools and techniques
You are a data geek who knows how to get to "so what?" You understand how to turn piles of data into actionable insights that our clients can use to out-maneuver their competition. You can explain complex analytical concepts in nontechnical language that business people can understand.
You likely possess these key skills and qualities:
- Experience working with analytical models or techniques and the ability to apply these methods to solve business problems
- Experience working with statistical and data visualization tools and techniques
- Experience in structured problem-solving
- Strong project and people management skills
- Advanced Microsoft SharePoint, PowerPivot, Power BI, SQL Server Reporting Services andExcel skills.
You likely have at least five years of quantitative analysis in a business setting, including building statistical models. Your credentials will be strengthened with at least three years in a management role and three or more years working in management consulting. You likely have a Bachelor's degree in data science, economics, statistics or a related field and, ideally, a Master's degree.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade promotes equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Requisition ID - 56422
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top