D365 Solution Architect - Northeast
Dynamics 365 Functional Application Architect
About the Role:
As an Dynamics 365 Functional Application Architect, you are client-facing, responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. You will act as an advocate for the client; you are the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems. You design activities and building system prototypes.
Day-to-day you will:
- Establishes global CRM architecture by integrating CRM solutions across functional lines
- Support to the sales team in deal shaping. Increases organization effectiveness by identifying opportunities to leverage solutions to other engagements. Accountable for the feasibility and overall estimates
- Translates customer's processes and requirements into a CRM solution, including systems integrations and recommended ISV's or best of breed solutions
- Maintains project team accomplishments by establishing and monitoring milestones; communicating essential information; coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports
- Validates CRM system performance by defining metrics to measure business and operations systems success
- Prepares clients to use CRM solution by analyzing business and operations changes; re-defining new responsibilities and actions; defining training and re-training programs
- Manages customer relationship by providing support; communicating CRM standards; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues
- Updates job knowledge by tracking CRM applications; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Establishes partner collaborations for the business domain
Preferred Education Background:
You will likely possess a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant field.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You likely have 9+ years of relevant work experience
Nature of Work:
Creates and implements work plans for assigned projects, programs, and/or clients against established operational objectives; supports translation of group strategy into objectives and work plans.
Scope of Work:
Provides operational leadership for large-scale, strategically critical work efforts requiring significant coordination.
Complex problems that span work domains and require continual alignment to internal and external business issues to deliver expected results across groups.
Discretion: Wide latitude in approach to work, including ability to reshape work plans, guided by professional best practices and domain expertise.
Work efforts have significant impact on near- and medium-term Avanade and/or client operations. If client-facing, should contribute to client-relationship and sales outcomes.
Supervision Received: Works independently, with occasional validation of work efforts against strategic and operational objectives. Significant latitude in judgment & approach.
Supervision Provided: Mentors and manages work efforts of more junior colleagues and team members as required by various workstreams; may formally supervise work of project teams. If managing team(s) of more junior employees full-time, then refer to the People & Business Leadership leveling criteria. Often serves as Career Advisor.
Applies advanced knowledge of learned occupation / discipline and strong business operational acumen.
You revel in success, with a leadership track record in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You're adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow solutions with key clients. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business.
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
- Perspective and helicopter view: be able to step back and take distance from details
- Strong communication skills combined with a customer oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Continuous improvement of yourself, learning new trends and products
- Be conscious of resourcing constraints, costs and economic reality
- Sense of responsibility and ownership
- Good knowledge of testing best-practices
- Fluent in English
Back to top