D365 CRM Functional Architect - Southwest
D365 CRM Functional Architect
Do you know how to turn needs into solutions? So do we.
Clients trust you to solve their problems because you understand what they need - and how to do it. You are your client's advocate and the authority on how specific systems, applications or process designs can move their business forward.
You're a problem solver, knowing the systems, applications and processes that will make a client happy, no matter how complex the IT solution and integrating architecture. You bring expertise and creativity to designing activities and building system prototypes.
About the job
Business and IT don't always speak exactly the same language. It can be hard for companies to know how IT can help solve their problems and increase profitability. They need you to understand their business and translate their needs into a software solution that will realize results.
As a D365 CRM functional architect, you'll:
• Establish global CRM architecture by integrating solutions across functional lines
• Support the sales team in shaping deals, with accountability for overall estimates
• Recommend the right CRM software and solutions for your clients' needs
• Guide your project team, establishing and tracking achievements, coordinating actions, seeking expert advice, handling open issues, and contributing to team meetings and reports
• Define how we measure business and operations success and validate CRM system performance
• Support clients on CRM standards and prepare them for using their CRM solution by setting training programs and redefining new roles and responsibilities
• Grow your network through educational opportunities, reading industry publications, building and maintaining your personal and business networks, and joining professional organizations
• Travel as needed.
You're proud of your positive and lasting client relationships and the customizations and strategies you've created to solve their business challenges. You also enjoy mentoring junior colleagues. You're a highly experienced professional and you've probably worked in a relevant field for six to eight years. You're likely to have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an associated subject.
Ideally, your experience will also include:
• Leading projects requiring significant coordination, with the freedom to use your own discernment and methodologies
• Working with D365 Customer Engagement as a technical and/or functional leader
• Hands on experience deploying with Microsoft Power Platform solutions for customers in a variety of industries.
Back to top