D365 CRM Business Analyst - West
Do you know what people want and how they can get it? So do we.
You love helping clients harness the power of technology to help solve their business challenges.
About you You're passionate about software and how it can help some of the world's leading companies move forward through innovation. You're creative, you learn quickly and you love organizing projects.
About the job As a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Business Analysis Senior Consultant, you are responsible for identifying, developing and putting into practice CRM solutions. You collaborate and give sound advice on project management, business process development and implementation to meet business objectives. You're comfortable to guide training to help users become confident working with the latest systems and technologies.
Day to day, you will:
- Identify what clients need and transform this into CRM solutions, including requirements, communication, traceability validation and re-use
- Collaborate with development and test team members on functional requirements
- Work dedicatedly to orchestrate upgrades to the CRM system
- Use CRM workflow technology to automate business processes
- Stay ahead of updates and new releases in CRM technologies
- Guide users on how to use CRM effectively
- Travel as needed.
Your skills and knowledge include:
- Working with clients as well as global teams on how to implement and maintain complex projects
- Experience in facilitating projects with offshore teams
- Extensive knowledge of CRM systems, especially Microsoft Dynamics CRM and related Independent Software Vendor (ISV) products, and putting business solutions into practice
- Business process re-engineering (BRP)
- Diagnosing and fixing CRM issues.
Back to top