D365 CRM Business Analyst - Southeast
Manager , Customer Relationship Management ( CRM ) Business Analysis
Do you know what people want and how they can get it? So do we.
You love helping clients harness the power of technology to help solve their business challenges.
You see both the big picture and the small details that lead to successful solutions , and you know how to make them all work together . You're passionate about software and how it can help some of the world's leading companies move forward through innovation.
About the job
As a Customer Relationship M anager (CRM) Business Analysis Manager , you are responsible for identifying, developing and putting into practice the right CRM solutions. You give sound advice on project management, business process development and implementation to meet business objectives . You 're comfortable to give the guidance and training that help s users work with the latest systems and technologies confidently .
Day to day, you will:
- Work with your delivery teams and stakeholders to translate business requirements into CRM solutions
- Identify, design and configure CRM solutions, guiding senior client teams, users and IT colleagues
- Gather and take ownership of system requirements
- Direct functional requirements to your development and test teams
- D etermine any patches and upgrades required to the CRM system
- Guide users on how to use CRM effectively
- Travel as needed.
You're an excellent communicator who is comfortable sharing complex technical information to expert and non-expert colleagues and clients verbally and in writing. You probably have a Bachelor's degree , preferably in Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance or Information Technology . You already have around five years of experience in business systems analysis, design or management, and at least three years of managing business and technical teams.
Your experience include s :
- Guiding global teams on complex projects
- Implementing and maintaining CRM systems with the support of global teams, es pecially offshore
- Thorough knowledge of CRM systems and putting business solutions into practice
- Business process re-engineering (BRP)
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting CRM issues .
- Using the latest Microsoft Dynamic CRM and related Independent Software Vendor (ISV) products .
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is a n Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Back to top