Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solution Development Manager
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career...it's your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference to you, your customers, and the world.
At Avanade, we:
Are passionate about using leading-edge innovation in the delivery of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals
Thrive on open dialogue and collaboration. We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork, both within a project team and larger communities within Avanade.
As a CRM Solution Development Manager, you will be a CRM thought leader and solution architect. You will be responsible for working with clients and leading Avanade delivery teams in planning, designing, building, testing, and maintaining CRM solutions. Further you are likely a great manager with vast CRM experience. You understand the nuts and bolts of CRM systems and, more importantly, you know how to connect with clients and lead a team to reach its goals. You are organized, energetic, and as comfortable in front of a board room as in front of a white board with your development team.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Lead and review your team's work across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- onal, and user requirements
- Liaise effectively between customers, IT staﬀ, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification and testing plan
- functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneﬁcial client interaction, and solution delivery
- lized and leveraged appropriately
- ces supported by CRM
- Extensive experience with CRM or another business management software (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Experience working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .Net, and etc.
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts desired
- University Degree
- Minimum of 7+ years of hands-on enterprise development experience with Microsoft CRM Dynamics technologies
- Technology consulting experience
- Involved in "rescuing" at least one large custom development project (i.e. turnaround experience)
- Experience with offshore software development
- Understanding of business processes and drivers
- Strong Presentation skills, consultative selling skills and Relationship skills
Eligibility to obtain Federal Reliability Security clearance
Back to top