Customer Innovation Lead, San Francisco/West
As the Customer Innovation Lead you are responsible for engaging with our customers and helping them create innovation agendas. You work closely with Regional Innovation Lead and other Market Unit stakeholders to engage with the customers and device the innovation agenda pieces. You will own the embedding with Accenture Liquid Studio in San Francisco and ensure we are working side by side with them. You will organize and deliver Design Thinking sessions, iDays, proof-of-concepts, and pilots in addition to staying on top of the innovation ideas across various industries. At the end of the day, your job is to excite our customers and prospects to change the way they work and do business, get them ready for the next decade and innovate their business.
Day-to-day you will:
- Organize customer visits
- Build Innovation agendas
- Deliver Design Thinking Workshops
- Produce proof-of-concepts and pilots
- Proactively look into future technologies and build demos
- Ensure we are interlocked with the Accenture Liquid Studio and work as part of their team
- Provide offering education to enable account teams to position with clients
Your business leadership experience likely encompasses:
- New technologies and adoption strategies
- Demo, proof-of-concept and pilot building and delivering
- Evangelization and excitement of customers
- Deep understanding of at least one industry's business model and how it will change with innovation
- Establishing a presence in a target market and in the minds of key clients through client interactions and executive presence
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, especially strong evangelization and influencing capabilities.
Requisition ID - 53917
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top