As a CRM Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for working with clients and leading Avanade delivery teams in planning, designing, building, testing, and maintaining CRM solutions.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead and review your team's work across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Ensure off-shore resources are utilized and leveraged appropriately
You are likely a great manager with vast CRM experience. You understand the nuts and bolts of CRM systems and, more importantly, you know how to connect with clients and lead a team to reach its goals. You are organized, energetic, and as comfortable in front of a board room as in front of a white board with your development team.
Your technical skills likely include:
- Extensive experience with CRM or another business management software (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Experience working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment
- Integration pattern & technologies: REST/SOAP services
- Server side Programing: .NET, C# or vb.net
- Dynamics Solution management, Dynamics deployment
- CRM configuration experience: Entities/forms/processes
- Development methodologies: Agile and Waterfall
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
- Experience consulting with external clients on complex projects, including in leadership roles
- Experience working with global teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft gold partner with unrivalled development and training
- Competitive base salary
- Extended benefits, annual bonus and an excellent pension
- Access to Avanade University
- Dedicated career manager to encourage your progression
- Opportunity to work on various projects with blue-chip organisations
Travel can be up to 80%. Our projects are based all over the UK.
If the project to which you are assigned is not within commutable distance, you will usually stay in a hotel room 3 nights per week in order to work on-site 4 days per week. The 5th day is usually worked from home.
Due to the nature of our business, this travel requirement is non negotiable.
Avanade UK is a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter