CRM Solution Developer
As a CRM Solution Developer, you will be familiar with at least one leading commercial CRM system. You will assist Avanade delivery teams with CRM solution planning, analysis, designing, building, and testing. You will be considered a product expert that is also responsible for providing support in CRM issue escalation and resolution. This role is typically focused on more complex assignments, often requiring diverse inputs, processes, and/or outcomes with room for discretion within established parameters.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Assist across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build, and Test)
- Leverage technical knowledge to design and implement CRM solutions
- Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
- Support design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification and testing plan
- Support continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity
- Travel as needed
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills may include:
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices supported by CRM
- Some understanding of CRM or another business management software (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Some knowledge of software in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .Net, and etc.
Your non-technical skills may include:
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
- Some consulting experience working with external clients
- Experience working with global/offshore teams
- Excellent communication skills
Preferred Education Background:
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field preferred.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
1+ years' relevant professional experience
Scope of Work:
Nature of Work: Provides technical, administrative, or operational support with developed understanding of processes, procedures & best practices.
Scope of Work: Primarily focused on own work, and execution of prescribed work plans.
Complexity: Slightly more complex assignments that are usually amenable to standard processes and routines.
Discretion: Some discretion in how work is approached, but still primarily delivering work aligned to standard processes.
Organizational Impact: Work efforts primarily impact self and immediate team.
Supervision Received: General oversight from more senior colleagues / managers.
Supervision Provided: Provides informal supervision to less experienced colleagues on routine matters.
Knowledge Applied: Applies basic knowledge of a learned occupation / discipline, or strong understanding of organizational policies and processes. A work-relevant degree is typical at this stage.
Accountabilities & Metrics:
- Chargeability target
- Personal goals
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top