CRM Solution Developer
As a CRM Solution Developer, you will be considered a learned professional that applies your subject matter expertise in support of operational objectives. You will be primarily focused on leveraging your experience to design and implement CRM solutions for your client. Additionally, you will be a key contributor across all phases of Avanade projects.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Contribute across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Leverage technical expertise to design and implement CRM solutions
- Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification and testing plan
- Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction and solution delivery
- Assist in sales activities and planning as required
- Support continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity
- Travel as needed
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills may include:
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices supported by CRM
- Experience with CRM or another business management software (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Experience with software in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .Net, and etc.
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts is preferred
Your non-technical skills may include:
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
- Some consulting experience working with external clients
- Experience working with global/offshore teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
- Excellent communication skills
Preferred Education Background:
Bachelor's degree in business systems or related field
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You are likely to have about 5 years of experience in project management, system design, or other relevant experience.
Scope of Work:
Nature of Work: Executes project/program plans and processes in alignment with established operational objectives.
Scope of Work: Primarily focused on own work, and execution of prescribed work plans.
Complexity: Complex problems primarily within one's occupation / discipline that require personal judgement of contextual factors.
Discretion: Wide latitude in approach to work within established work plans.
Organizational Impact: Work efforts have an immediate impact on Avanade and/or client operations.
Supervision Received: Works under general guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work with latitude for autonomous decision-making related to work process.
Supervision Provided: Supports more junior colleagues on work efforts, with some checking of work.
Knowledge Applied: Applies advanced knowledge of a learned occupation / discipline.
Accountabilities & Metrics:
- Chargeability target
- Personal goals
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top