CRM Solution Architect
As a CRM Solution Development Group Manager, you will be a CRM thought leader and solution architect working on large-scale, complex implementations. You will be responsible for working with clients and leading Avanade delivery teams in planning, designing, building, testing, and maintaining CRM solutions.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Lead and review your team's work across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Direct efforts to defining technical, operational, and user requirements
- Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification and testing plan
- Own partnership with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction, and solution delivery
- Ensure off-shore resources are utilized and leveraged appropriately
- Take active role in sales activities and planning as required
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
You are likely a great manager with vast CRM experience. You understand the nuts and bolts of CRM systems and, more importantly, you know how to connect with clients and lead a team to reach its goals. You are organized, energetic, and as comfortable in front of a board room as in front of a white board with your development team.
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices supported by CRM
- Extensive experience with CRM or another business management software (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Experience working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .Net, and etc.
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts desired
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
- Experience consulting with external clients on complex projects, including in leadership roles
- Experience working with global teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
- Extensive experience in a management or leadership role.
- Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Preferred Education Background:
You are also likely to have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as Information Technology, Business Technology, or Engineering (Master's degree preferred).
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You are likely to have 7 or more years of relevant work experience, including CRM.
Scope of Work:
Nature of Work: Creates and implements work plans for assigned projects, programs, and/or clients against established operational objectives; supports translation of group strategy into objectives and work plans.
Scope of Work: Provides operational leadership for large-scale, strategically critical work efforts requiring significant coordination.
Complexity: Complex problems that span work domains and require continual alignment to internal and external business issues to deliver expected results across groups.
Discretion: Wide latitude in approach to work, including ability to reshape work plans, guided by professional best practices and domain expertise.
Organizational Impact: Work efforts have significant impact on near- and medium-term Avanade and/or client operations. If client-facing, should contribute to client-relationship and sales outcomes.
Supervision Received: Works independently, with occasional validation of work efforts against strategic and operational objectives. Significant latitude in judgment & approach.
Supervision Provided: Mentors and manages work efforts of more junior colleagues and team members as required by various workstreams; may formally supervise work of project teams. If managing team(s) of more junior employees full-time, then refer to the People & Business Leadership leveling criteria. Often serves as Career Advisor.
Knowledge Applied: Applies advanced knowledge of learned occupation / discipline and strong business operational acumen.
Accountabilities & Metrics:
- Chargeability target
- Personal goals
Relevant Additional Details:
This field is reserved for any additional details that may not be globally relevant and consistently vary on a position-by-position basis.
Requisition ID - 47806
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top