CRM SD Sr. Consultant - EG
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career…it's your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference to you, your customers, and the world.
At Avanade, we:
- Are passionate about using leading-edge innovation in the delivery of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals
- Thrive on open dialogue and collaboration. We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork, both within a project team and larger communities within Avanade.
- Are committed to growth - as an organization and for each individual.
CRM SD Consultant
The Consultant focuses on designing, deploying, and testing solution components of medium to large size and complexity. This position develops and tests mission critical enterprise solutions including web services, enterprise portals and mobile applications. The position contributes to the repository of intellectual property. In addition, the Consultant assists with customer relationship, change requirements, proposal development and some marketing/PR initiatives. Additionally, Managers serve as Career Managers.
- Interact with the customer and team to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context and organizational strategic direction.
- Applies specialized knowledge in a solutions development discipline to conceptualize, design, construct, and implement systems that enable and support business functions.
- Confirm and prioritizes project plans and deliverables with the internal staff and customer.
- Work with delivery team to ensure that deliverable's scope, timelines and budget are met.
Effectively applies development best practices to deliverables and upholds quality.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Proven track record delivering CRM solutions to customers
- Relevant industry / functional experience
- Professional services delivery experience (strongly preferred)
- Leadership experience in a matrixed organization (strongly preferred)
PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND (EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS, YEARS OF EXPERIENCE)
- University degree recommended
- Must have 3+ years of experience in delivering large scale CRM SD solutions to large enterprise clients
- Established consulting expertise with 2+ years of experience
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Requisition ID - 37019
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top