CRM Product Manager Director
CRM Offering Lead- Director- 9521 About our structure: Market Units are Avanade's GTM Model and are the areas clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation journey. Within our Market Units or MU's we have core Offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business helping them compete in new areas, which in turn helps us to grow our market share.
As a Director, Regional Offering Lead for CRM, your growth opportunity is to set and execute the overall strategy, performance and business growth of our Digital Sales and Services Offerings offerings within your assigned geography. You'll partner closely with both the Regional and Area Market Unit Lead to implement a strategy for offering creation and selection of investments. In this key role, you'll focus on driving the offering every single day; serving as the "face" of the DSS offering internally and externally in your Region. You rally alongside Direct sales teams from education to ideation, to creation to delivery. The Digital Sales and Services Offering delivers a modern sales/service platform with improved end-to-end support for sales and service processes across office and mobile devices and of course are typically powered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM and key ISV partners.
In this role, you will manage full-spectrum, cross-offering solutions delivery for clients. You will partner with Talent Community Lead and Regional Capability Lead on resourcing and skill needs to maintain effective business operations, project outcomes, using the Global Delivery Network (GDN) as needed, to prepare our organization for market changes.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Build and run your own business. You take pride in ownership of customized DSS solutions that result in measurable business value
- Support quality and client delivery issues for offerings and solutions in your Region
- Create & run budget against assigned Area/Region metrics; provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support processes
- Effectively position offering and cross-offering offerings within the Region
- Develop strong, effective relationships collaborating across the region and area
- You reliably and consistently collaborate to create/drive complex CRM offerings to improve business outcomes
- Partner with the global Center of Excellence (CoE) to nurture growth of your CRM offering and further advancing Avanade asset development
- You rally beside, educate and support Your direct selling teams from creating CRM solutions through proposal and deal closing
You love success and bring a collaborative leadership track record in developing, building long term, high value Direct clients. You're gifted communicating within the matrix and your influencing and negotiation capabilities have helped you establish and grow solutions for key clients. Internally, you love advising leadership teams in the development and production of creative DSS solution offerings.
In addition, your professional skillset will include:
- Experience and success with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, education/evangelism and complex channel management
- Effectively collaborate with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex and creative shaping of projects
- You're an active listener always looking for ways to resolve more business problems by nurturing client partnerships. You strive to find the best and the right solution mix, not just yesterday's CRM solution.
- You excel at external client facing and project-based consulting. Your knowledge includes assessing and handling the opportunities and risks associated with large scale, complex projects for your enterprise clients
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000+ digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate.
At Avanade, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where our people can be the best at what they do. We are proud be among leading organizations who are taking a stand for gender equity, both in and outside the workplace. This includes teaming with like-minded partners who are as passionate as we are about strengthening the role of women in the workplace, including Women in Technology International, Anita Borg Institute and Catalyst.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Learn more at www.avanade.com
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Back to top