CRM or System Engineering & Cloud transformation Project Manager
As a CRM or System Engineering & Cloud transformation Project Manager, you will be accountable for leading "on-time, on-quality, on-budget" projects ensuring deliverables meet the contract and the sponsor's expectations. This role will actively support sales, estimating, planning, mobilization, execution and successful closure of projects.
Day-to-day you will:
- Assist in the sales process, including estimating work effort and expenses using Avanade's standard tools
- Develop customer relationships and perceptions to achieve mutual goals
- Develop, implement, and maintain a detailed project work plan, including appropriate controls, governance structures and monitoring to ensure on-time, on-budget, and quality outcomes
- Monitor, report, and respond to issues and risks associated with the project
- Manage the team assigned to the project
- Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks and proposes and implement adjustments as necessary
- Develop traceable requirements during project lifecycle
- Develop and implement change management and change enablement processes throughout project duration
- Manage subcontractors staff assigned to the project
- Engage and partner with appropriate onshore, offshore and near shore workforces, including Service Licensing Agreements (SLAs).
- Several years of experience in managing projects based on CRM or System Engineering and Cloud transformation technology solutions
- Demonstrated ability to think and work systematically and logically
- Basic understanding of contract terms and interpretation
- Proven skills in customer expectations management
- Working knowledge of project/product management methods, tools, techniques, especially in CRM or System Engineering and Cloud transformation technology solutions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platform technologies
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Project and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Working knowledge of Earned Value reporting
Other skills and knowledge
- Clear and concise oral and written communication
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment
- Good client interface and presentation skills
- Business acumen
- Time management skills
- Customer oriented attitude and good interpersonal skills
You likely have a Bachelor's degree in business or technology-related field (or equivalent).
You likely have about 3 - 5 years of consulting project management experience
ID richiesta - 57306
Avanade è il principale fornitore di servizi digitali e cloud innovativi, soluzioni aziendali ed esperienze accuratamente progettate e la sua offerta si basa sul potenziale delle persone e l'ecosistema Microsoft. I nostri professionisti si avvalgono delle loro competenze tecnologiche, aziendali e di settore per creare e implementare soluzioni che assicurino risultati ottimali ai nostri clienti e ai loro rispettivi clienti. Avanade ha 29.000 persone connesse per via digitale in 23 paesi diversi, per offrire ai clienti le idee migliori grazie a una cultura collaborativa che rispetta la diversità e riflette le comunità in cui opera. A maggioranza di proprietà di Accenture, Avanade è stata fondata nel 2000 da Accenture LLP e Microsoft Corporation. Ulteriori informazioni sul sito www.avanade.com.
Back to top