CRM Dynamics Technical Lead
As a CRM Technical Lead.You will be responsible for working with clients and leading Avanade delivery teams in planning, designing, building, testing, and maintaining CRM solutions.
Day-to-day you will:
- Lead and review your team's work across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Ensure off-shore resources are utilized and leveraged appropriately
You are likely a great manager with vast CRM experience. You understand the nuts and bolts of CRM systems and, more importantly, you know how to connect with clients and lead a team to reach its goals. You are organized, energetic, and as comfortable in front of a board room as in front of a white board with your development team.
- Extensive experience with CRM or another business management software (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Experience working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment
- Integration pattern & technologies: REST/SOAP services
- Server side Programing: .NET, C# or vb.net
- Dynamics Solution management, Dynamics deployment
- CRM configuration experience: Entities/forms/processes
- Development methodologies: Agile and Waterfall
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
- Experience consulting with external clients on complex projects, including in leadership roles
- Experience working with global teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
- MUST BE COMFORTABLE with working away from home (within UK) for extended periods of time (70-80% of the week)
Our Associate Network is comprised of experienced independent freelancers with specialist knowledge. By joining our network you will gain access to Avanade's clients, projects, brilliant teams, world-class training and leading-edge technology.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities.
Requisition ID - 50724
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top