CRM (Dynamics 365) Consultant (EG)
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference to you, your customers, and the world.
At Avanade, we:
- Are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals
- Thrive on open dialogue and debate. We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork.
- Are committed to growth - as an organization and for each individual.
We are now looking for the right individual to join us as an experienced CRM Senior Analyst. This role will be to develop solution components that satisfy client's business processes using Microsoft technologies. Core activities in this area include working in a team to design and implement systems focusing on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other related suite of products.
- Collects detailed user and technical requirements. Works with others to analyze collected requirements, translate into solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet client needs and expectations.
- Besides building Proof of Concepts (POCs), researches on Microsoft-based technology and industry businesses.
- Presents and demonstrates solutions to clients.
- Investigates and resolves problems on systems built.
- Designs, builds, tests, deploys, optimizes and supports systems implementation.
- Maintains security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- The recent last 5 years of projects experience should preferably involve Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Should have implemented .NET web solution and/or integration with SAP and/or banking solution.
- Preference would be given for those who have additional experiences in any of the following products: Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Analytics Services, Resco CRM Mobility, AdxStudio, Parature, and Field One.
- Good customer service skills and demonstrated the ability to build professional relationships.
- Should be a team player.
- Fluent Japanese language skill required.
Requisition ID - 42235
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top