Discover Avanade – IT Sweden's best kept secret
Did you know that Avanade is the world's largest, independent, Microsoft innovator? For our employees we offer a chance to be part of our clients' digital transformation journey and leading the way for IT in Sweden – a chance to say "I was there, we did it!".
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It's more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference to you, your clients, and the world.
Together with your colleagues, you will be working on highly complex projects for some of Sweden's most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. With the best people in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours.
As a global organization, we recognize and embrace the diversity that comes from working with people all over the world. Allowing each individual to be the best at what they do makes us better at what we do.
CRM Developer in Avanade
A CRM Solution Developer is involved at various stages throughout the project lifecycle. The Solution Developer will provide technical leadership on large and complex projects to the functional team, development team, and clients. The CRM Solution Developer's job is to understand not only the technical environment, but also the functional requirements of the project. They typically work as the Technical Architect to customize and extend the Microsoft Dynamics CRM software package to meet the needs of our clients.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead Technical implementation teams
- Provide leadership during all stages of delivery
- Lead development of technical specifications based on functional specifications
- Lead and develop components of the customer solution
- Resolve and provide guidance technical issues
- Help determine and translate customer needs into an Avanade solution and approach
- Contribute to proposal development
- Contribute to scope, approach, and estimating input
To thrive in the role you are likely to have about 5 years of experience in project management, system design (or other relevant experience) and your skills may include:
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices supported by CRM
- Experience with CRM or another business management software (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Experience with software in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .Net, and etc.
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts is preferred
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
- Consulting experience working with external clients
- Experience working with global/offshore teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
- Excellent communication skills
Could the role as CRM Developer with us be the next challenging opportunity for you?
- Are you passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals?
- Do you thrive in an organization with real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better?
- Are you analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have an eye for business?
- Have you solved complex, real world business problems by applying your technical expertise?
- Are you excited by developing well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches?
- Do you have a never-ending thirst for knowledge and you like to share it with your colleagues?
- Would you love to be part of a skilled and passionate team of more than 900 CRM experts that every day will inspire you to be the best you can be?
If so, we might be just right for each other! Are you ready for a real career? Apply today!
More about Avanade
With over 29,000 people worldwide, we are at the forefront of helping major organizations in the private and public sectors to deliver mission critical solutions.
Our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our core values guide our work:
- We act with integrity and respect.
- We believe everyone counts
- We change things for the better
- We deliver with excellence
- We innovate with passion and purpose.
Beyond delivering technology, cloud and managed services, we offer innovative solutions, built on the unique expertise we've gained from our one-of-a-kind experience with our colleagues, partners and clients.
Requisition ID - 43191
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top