CRM Data Integration Engineer (m/f)
Your tasks. Your challenges. Your opportunities.
The CRM Solution Development team analyzes and develops customer relationship management (CRM) systems for our clients. It ensures that the CRM solution meets the client's business needs, that other client applications integrate well with the CRM solution, that it is easy to use and easy to maintain.
CRM Data Integration Engineers are involved at various stages throughout the project lifecycle from Analysis through to Deploy. The CRM Data Integration Engineer's job is to understand not only the technical requirements, but also the functional requirements of the project and the business processes of the customer. They integrate the Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems with existing On-Premise and Online Systems to meet the needs of our clients.
- Support functional consultants through validation of requirements from the technical perspective
- Evaluate customer requirements and work in a team to create enterprise solutions
- Design of conceptual integration architectures and technical solutions.
- Clarify details about existing customer data and system landscape directly with customer's stakeholders
- Design, implementation, testing and deployment data integration solutions.
- Design, implementation and operation of deployment automation for integration solutions
At Avanade you get both: the benefits of a major corporation and the entrepreneurial spirit of a dynamic team.
- Early responsibility, meaningful work and appreciative superiors who support your goals and interests
- A successful quick start: a two-day initiation event at our headquarters in Kronberg, personal career advisor, mentoring program
- Eighty hours of training per year and MS certifications
- State-of-the-art equipment (laptop, smart phone, including private use)
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about business applications and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
- Experience with common industry-standard implementation practices for data or application integration
- Understanding of CRM or other business management software, accessible over Web Services
- Good practical experience with MS SSIS. Experience with some SSIS Connectors to access Web Services a plus. Optional: Scribe Insight and/or Scribe Online
- Good practical experience in analysis and problem solving in the context of data
- Good practical experience with Databases like MS SQL Server and SQL language
- Experience with MS SQL Management Studio, Visual Studio and a source control system
- Optional: Cloud PaaSs and integration patterns like Queues, Data Storage or Logic Apps from the Microsoft Azure
- Experience in working in a project team and Management of customer expectation
- Experience in some modern project methodologies and project types (agile, iterative, fix price, time & material)
- Fluent language skills in French and English
- Willingness to travel
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top