CRM Business Analyst
Discover Avanade – IT Sweden's best kept secret
Did you know that Avanade is the world's largest, independent, Microsoft innovator? For our employees we offer a chance to be part of our clients' digital transformation journey and leading the way for IT in Sweden – a chance to say "I was there, we did it!".
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It's more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference to you, your clients, and the world.
Together with your colleagues, you will be working on highly complex projects for some of Sweden's most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. With the best people in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours.
As a global organization, we recognize and embrace the diversity that comes from working with people all over the world. Allowing each individual to be the best at what they do makes us better at what we do.
CRM Business Analyst in Avanade
As a part of the CRM Solution team, you analyze, develop and implement customer relationship management (CRM) systems for our clients. We ensure that other client software applications integrate well with the CRM solution, that the CRM solution meets the client's business needs, is easy to use and easy to maintain.
As a Business Analyst, you are familiar with at least one CRM process such as Sales, Service or Marketing. Your responsibility is to define customer requirement and together with a solution architect design solutions that support the customers process. Furthermore, as a part of the Avanade delivery team you work throughout the project with planning, analysis, design, build and test. You will also provide support in CRM issue escalation and resolution.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work with Avanade delivery teams and client stakeholders to translate business requirements into CRM solutions
- Work with client, end users and IT staff to identify, design and configure CRM solutions
- Work with stakeholders to gather system requirements and own requirements management
- Lead transfer of functional requirements to development and test teams
- Determine needed patches and upgrades in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
- Educate end users on CRM functionality.
Could the role as Business Analyst with us be the next challenging opportunity for you?
- Are you someone who is adept at understanding client business needs, translating them into technology specifics and leading teams to build finished solutions? Are you a CRM wizard and motivational leader?
- Are you passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals?
- Do you thrive in an organization with real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better?
- Are you analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have an eye for business?
- Do you believe that the Cloud is the best thing that happened since sliced bread?
- Are you excited by developing well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches?
- Do you have a never-ending thirst for knowledge and you like to share it with fellow consultants?
- Would you love to be part of a skilled and passionate team of 900 CRM experts that every day will inspire you to be the best you can be?
If so, we might be just right for each other! Are you ready for a real career? Apply today!
More about Avanade
With over 29,000 people worldwide, we are at the forefront of helping major organizations in the private and public sectors to deliver mission critical solutions.
Our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our core values guide our work:
- We act with integrity and respect.
- We believe everyone counts
- We change things for the better
- We deliver with excellence
- We innovate with passion and purpose.
Beyond delivering technology, cloud and managed services, we offer innovative solutions, built on the unique expertise we've gained from our one-of-a-kind experience with our colleagues, partners and clients.
Requisition ID - 44863
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top